Education is always at a critical point as it is essential for economic prosperity and the development of personnel. Interactive, personalized learning are the assets students get from mobile apps. For students, education-based applications provide convenience by helping them achieve more in less time.
According to “Report”, “Students who study on mobile, typically study for 40 minutes longer than students who use a desktop computer or tablet.”
• In an era of very rapid technological development there is a feeling of irrelevance in learning using outdated methods: there is no possibility of interactive learning, cumbersome learning methods that make it difficult for the student and lower motivation
• There is no possibility of continuous communication with the student
• Checking students’ exams takes a lot of time out of leisure time
• Difficulty in tracking each student’s progress personally
• In an age where many students suffer from attention deficit problems, learning and doing homework that requires sitting for hours on end is an almost impossible task
• There is difficulty in communicating with teachers
• Transferring online courses from desktop to mobile while maintaining the user’s comfort, adapting the content and a fun and simple learning experience
• Encouraging students to invest in their studies while enabling them to learn in short periods of time, by applying more modern teaching methodologies such as the use of dynamic content and experiential learning in the classroom
• Significantly improve the communication of students and teachers
• Give the student the opportunity to learn from anywhere at any time – on the bus, waiting in line, etc.
• Allow tracking of the student’s progress and, accordingly, also allow adaptive learning
• Shortening the time it takes to review classes and exams
Teachers and students of high school